Thursday, October 23, 2014

Seared Teriaki Salmon

Alright, senior year! It's been a bit hectic, so that's why I haven't posted in over a month. I haven't had time for cooking, much less blogging. But since I have a three day weekend, I'm almost done with my college apps for November 1st, and the cross country season is now over (*sob*), I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Also, I went to Moosewood a couple of weekends ago when I went to visit my brother in Ithaca, New York, and I had some of the best salmon I've ever had. (Marinated in coconut milk and topped with cashews and shredded coconut leaving it melt-in-your-mouth tenderness- need I say more?) This salmon now seems a little dull in comparison.

If you haven't had life-changing fish for dinner recently, this salmon is fabulous. And it's ridiculously easy to make.
"Shake It Off" Taylor Swift (Yes, I know, but it's been stuck in my head for a week)

Ingredients

  • salmon
  • teriaki sauce

Directions

Heat saute pan on high heat and add 1 tbsp of teriaki sauce. When the sauce begins to boil, place fish, skin side up, onto the pan and sear until the edge is browned. Flip and cook until the fish is cooked through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment