Saturday, March 23, 2013

Grilled Vegetable Sandwich



I've loved this song, "Us" by Regina Spektor, for a while. Its just so bouncy! I'd also recommend "Fidelity" by her, though that one is a little repetitive for me.
 (I had it stuck in my head all week).

 
"Us"
 
"Fidelity"

 
I don't like mushrooms or zucchini, but I did like this sandwich. These were not actually grilled. They were broiled. (Sorry, I don't grill when it's 30 degrees outside)
Ingredients:

  • 1/2 a zucchini
  • 2 portabella mushrooms
  • 1/4 medium red onion
  • 1/4 cup of sliced cheddar cheese
  • 2 lettuce leaves
  • Italian salad dressing
  • 2 slices of bread
Directions:
  1. Soak chopped veggies in oil and set on aluminum foil under the broiler (or directly on the grill)
  2. Spread Italian dressing on bread and layer lettuce on top.
  3. Place cooked veggies on sandwich
  4. Put cheese on top of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment