I've loved this song, "Us" by Regina Spektor, for a while. Its just so bouncy! I'd also recommend "Fidelity" by her, though that one is a little repetitive for me.
(I had it stuck in my head all week).
I don't like mushrooms or zucchini, but I did like this sandwich. These were not actually grilled. They were broiled. (Sorry, I don't grill when it's 30 degrees outside)
Inspired by California Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
- 1/2 a zucchini
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1/4 cup of sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Italian salad dressing
- 2 slices of bread
- Soak chopped veggies in oil and set on aluminum foil under the broiler (or directly on the grill)
- Spread Italian dressing on bread and layer lettuce on top.
- Place cooked veggies on sandwich
- Put cheese on top of that.