Sunday, June 2, 2013

Deviled Eggs




 As a person who hates eggs, I personally did not try these. But from what other people said I think I can safely say that these worked pretty well.


On the other hand, I had a really tough time splitting the eggs and getting the whites to not come off with the yolks. I think that's really just how you boil them though.


 
"Summer in the City" the Lovin Spoonful (my mom's choice)







Ingredients

  • 1 dozen eggs
  • 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 teaspoon tabasco
  • Salt and pepper
  • Paprika

Directions

1.  Peel the eggs. Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.

2.  Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mustard, mayonnaise, tabasco, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Spoon egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.

No comments:

Post a Comment