This is Herbie, our new rabbit.
"Save Tonight" by Eagle-Eye Cherry
Basic Egg Noodle Pasta:
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
Red Pepper & Mushroom Ravioli Filling:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
DirectionsBasic Egg Noodle Pasta
1. Place eggs, water and flour in the bowl. Mix for 30 seconds.
2. Mix with paddle for 2 minutes.
3. Hand-knead the dough for 30 seconds and cover with a towel for 15 minutes.
Red Pepper & Mushroom Ravioli Filling
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; saute until mushrooms are soft. Cool slightly.
2. Finely chop spinach. In medium bowl, combine spinach, cheese, salt and pepper; stir in mushroom mixture.
3. Refrigerate until ready to fill ravioli.