Sunday, August 4, 2013

Seared Salmon

 Looking for a fast and fantastic salmon recipe?

Look no further!

This takes eight minutes. Prep included. No lie.
 My brother told me about it, and I had to try it.
This recipe in two words: Simple and good.











"Can't Keep It In" Cat Stevens

I just realized this was by Cat Stevens! I found it in this trailer:


Ingredients:

  • salmon
  • olive oil
  • salt
  • pepper 

Directions:

Combine salt, pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Take pieces of salmon and rub the top in the mixture, adding more salt and pepper for each piece as needed. Heat frying pan on stove set to high. When the pan is hot place pieces of fish on the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, or until top has a slightly browned finish. Flipover and cook for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment